lumia 720 not responding

kushal choudhary

Dec 6, 2014
Visit site
my lumia 720 is stuck and it just doesnt respond! i cant soft reset it as its volume down button had stopped working some time back! also just before hanging, all of its buttons stopped working and in a matter of 1-2 minutes the whole phone stopped responding! this started happening to me from the last month and since then this has happened 4th time till now! i went to the nearest nokia care and they say i have to give my phone on another distant nokia care as they dont have the 'adequate resources' to fix the problem! now i am stuck with this phone! also i've had it for more than a year so i will have to pay a handsome amount to get it fixed! nokia software recovery tool also, isnt working on this! guys, can plz anybody tell me what to do? plz does anybody know how to get out of this problem? plz revert asap!
this is my first windows phone! and i've had hell of an experience! next time i'll surely buy an apple device or an android device! windows phone sucks! :angry::angry::angry::angry:

Kunal Dudwadkar

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
Its not the fault of Windows. I had the same issue with my Samsung and had to get a new MOBO plus pay for it. Its a problem with most of the 720's out there. My 720 blacks out out of nowhere. None of the button combinations work for a few minutes. Only a hard reset combo gets it back on but that too takes long sometimes making it scary. Try using the hard reset combo for more than a few minutes and keep doing it. If it doesnt work then im afraid ul have to submit it to the care centre and let them diagnose whats the issue.

hari pavan

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
even i would get that problem very often on my lumia 720... may be once or twice in a week... every time screen freezes i would do soft reset by clicking the VOLUME DOWN + POWER ON/OFF button for 30 seconds or more..
I know many of u saying that volume down button does not work but u need to give a try coz normally even my phone volume down button does not work for reducing the volume but for soft reset it works... just give it a try by correctly holding the VOLUME DOWN + power button for 30 seconds or more and leave dem... if u have any case then remove the case and try pressing.. try like dat for twice or thrice.... phone will be restarted...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cagkles124