Lumia 830 WM10 maps not downloading

Maaks

Apr 30, 2015
Visit site
Lumia 830 WM10 and some maps are not downloading to SD-cards (offline maps). On Lumia 735 WM10 same maps are downloading.
And it doesn't affect on process if I change locations to phone memory. I'm thinking that maybe old map "file" got damaged and download now isn't able to overwrite it? Doesn't change anything if I delete map and start over. Same maps still not downloaded.
Can I somehow transfer map from 730 SD cart to 830 SD-card?

Maaks

Apr 30, 2015
Visit site
Lumia 830 WM10 and some maps are not downloading to SD-cards (offline maps). On Lumia 735 WM10 same maps are downloading.
And it doesn't affect on process if I change locations to phone memory. I'm thinking that maybe old map "file" got damaged and download now isn't able to overwrite it? Doesn't change anything if I delete map and start over. Same maps still not downloaded.
Can I somehow transfer map from 730 SD cart to 830 SD-card?
Refreshing the phone didn't changed anything, except Microsoft weather stopped working now :grin:

RTGent

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
Refreshing the phone didn't changed anything, except Microsoft weather stopped working now :grin:

Sorry, I can't help: I've never downloaded maps on WM nor angroid. I'm thankful that the maps app still works fine on my 950, with voice and other functions. Also, Weather is still working as ever -adequately, if not impressively, including the live medium tile. Seems you've tried some good troubleshooting, so I suppose the map-downloading is another lost feature/functionality. Weather may be device-specific, or carrier-specific, I suppose -again. Good luck with all else on your 830.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon