Lumia 900 (cyan) owner here -- Luma bluetooth & Purity headset just arrived :)

jkxwright

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
I've never dorked out so much in my life, but I purchased the LUMA bluetooth headset & PURITY in-hear headphones to compliment my lumia 900. I hope Nokia can keep innovating. I think the Lumia brand is definitely their future iPhone crusher.

I hope Windows 8 OS for windows phone doesn't stray too far away from the essence of what Mango is. For instance, I hope they don't do what Apple and Android do... which is simply copy one another's features.

Loving windows phone. Former samsung android owner.

Adam

bear_lx

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
how are the quality of the purity headphones? comparible too bose, sennheiser, monster, or klipsche?

i have a pair of sennheiser cx500 i bought from amazon like 2 years ago, and they are soooooo sweet! best thing is they retail for 179.99 and i found them brand new for 25 bucks... and they arent knock offs...

jkxwright

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
I've never owned decent headphones before so can't access. However, based on the youtube reviews I've watched on purity, I'm guessing they're sub-par in comparison. I'm enjoying the experience though because I'm used to skullcandy.

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
how are the quality of the purity headphones? comparible too bose, sennheiser, monster, or klipsche?

i have a pair of sennheiser cx500 i bought from amazon like 2 years ago, and they are soooooo sweet! best thing is they retail for 179.99 and i found them brand new for 25 bucks... and they arent knock offs...

Aren't the purity headsets Monster branded? So quality should be up to par with it's other headsets, unless its just a branding thing? I've been trying to decide if I too would like to geek out and pay $99 for headset... LOL

jkxwright

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
Aren't the purity headsets Monster branded? So quality should be up to par with it's other headsets, unless its just a branding thing? I've been trying to decide if I too would like to geek out and pay $99 for headset... LOL
Agreed; the consensus of the reviews I've read are that it's less bass focused (IE beats by dre) and better for all other genres of music. I jam out to radiohead when I work and radiohead's never sounded better.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro