Lumia 920 Bluetooth Received Files

maverick786us

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Its not displaying in Music + Video. It is that default video that is shipped with Galaxy S3. It was send from Galaxy S3 device. I think it should be redeable in Lumia 920

nokia3660

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site
LOL that was lame. WP8 seems more and more dumb to me.. Anyway I tried it myself and the video gets stored under Photos --> Albums --> save pictures (yeah pictures :p)

nokia3660

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site
Looks like if the file is not recognized then it won't show up anywhere. The same happened when I tried it with a mkv file, however avi file is showing up and playing fine. Might be something to do with the codec used in the video.

Alok_king

May 27, 2013
Visit site
I tried tranfering six files .... none of them shows anywhere .... not even in picture>albums>saved picture .. but my memory shows the presense of those files. It occupies the exact amount of the size of all those six videos ...
plzz suggest me something as its using all my space and i can neither see it when connected to system nor on the cell, i can neither play it nor delete it .... its just a dead weight on my cell memory

sushant9999

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site
nokia 720 problem in reciving BT files

when i recieve files from bluetooth in my Lumia 720, in the top it is written as done and saved after every file i recieve bt i can view only some of those. all other files cant be seen even after connecting the phone with Pc. plz help me out

ReignOfComputer

Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
I transferred 75 files to my phone via Bluetooth from a Windows 8 PC earlier today. All 75 files were .JPG.

ONLY 17 files are on my phone right now. I looked in my Saved Pictures, opened the phone from Windows Explorer, I can't find the missing images. Any ideas?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yenofenny