Lumia 950 (ATT/Unlocked)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gwh34t

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Update: Phone is now unlocked from ATT and price is $450 shipped!

Hello all,

Item Description:

It's with sadness I am listing my 950 for sale/trade. Personally, the app gap has never been an issue for me. However, with a new job/school role, I have to use an iPhone. I've recently used the Windows Phone Recovery Tool to set it back to factory settings. Minor wear, but nothing that would even show up in a picture. Very near new condition.

Price: $575
Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Currently locked to ATT, but can buy it out of Next to unlock.
Condition: Like new
Includes: Original box, wall charger, USB cable, light brown leather flip cover, Orange back cover
Item Location: Baton Rouge, LA
Shipping Details: Included - UPS, FexEx, USPS...
Payment Options: Paypal, Square, or TBD
Additional Info: See above
Photos: See below
Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address)

DSC01897.JPGDSC01899.JPGDSC01900.JPGDSC01904.JPGDSC01905.JPG

Last edited:

gwh34t

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site

TLW3300

May 20, 2014
Visit site
I have an iPhone 6s Plus 64gb to trade. It's rose gold, comes with box, charger, cases and has tempered glass installed

gwh34t

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Already purchased a new phone, so no longer available for trade. The wireless charging pad is also no longer available as my new phone is using it.

Phone with covers, $450 shipped.

PepperdotNet

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
If it was me, and an iPhone was required for work, I'd just have to get used to carrying two phones. I'd use the iphone as a WiFi device, with my 950 hotspot when necessary.

gwh34t

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
If it was me, and an iPhone was required for work, I'd just have to get used to carrying two phones. I'd use the iphone as a WiFi device, with my 950 hotspot when necessary.

I did that for about a month and it was too big of a hassle. You guys can imagine I'm sure... But I've eaten my words to friends and family when switching. Other than my wife's iPhone (which she has to have for work too), this is the only other apple device in our house. I've posted a picture on here I think of all of my Windows enabled devices.

Werentuckl

Mar 15, 2016
Visit site
Ive carried two devices for as long as I can remember. Its an acquired habit. And a lot of responsibility too. I remember losing a fair amount of phones. :(

-- W

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo