Lumia 950 XL boot loop after it fell from my hand

sayyah al afeer

Jul 16, 2017
Visit site
My problem starts when the mobile dropped from my hand.
The mobile did not break and did not show any scratch on it Only the battery is discharged from its place and after installation and operation of the device shows the Mirosoft logo and restarts.

I have tried flash new software via Windows Device recovery and via Windows Phone Image Designer and in both the installation complete successfully but the problem not solved.

Notes:
when tying to connect with Windows Device Recovery i have yo click on "My Phone was not connected" and then choose Lumia, After that the application show my device but with unknown firmware and OS.

kaktus1389

Feb 7, 2016
Visit site
If you have an SD card, then you should take it out and see if that helps. If that doesn't help then the battery is likely not connected properly.

sayyah al afeer

Jul 16, 2017
Visit site
If you have an SD card, then you should take it out and see if that helps. If that doesn't help then the battery is likely not connected properly.

Thanks for your reply,
I already tried without SDCard and without SIM and the same happened>

For the battery:
When I flashed the FFU file using Thore2 command the battery was 30% . I tried after a while and its charging the log said that its 54%.
so I think its not a battery issue.

Kerry2112

Mar 1, 2016
Visit site
I wouldn't rule out the battery just yet. Some have reported issues, like yours, that seem unconnected to the battery were in fact caused by intermittent battery connectivity related to bent pins. It might be worth checking to ensure the battery is making FIRM contact with the connectors on the phone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05