Lumia 950XL AT&T?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Can anyone tell me if the 950XL is for sure coming to AT&T? I keep reading articles online that keep saying the 950/950XL will be available on AT&T but their website as of now only lists the 950 as coming soon. I just chatted with an AT&T agent online and he wasn't absolutely sure but said he imagined that they would carry both.

cracgor

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Okay. I have 6 lines unlimited talk, text and data and its $24.xx for each line including all taxes and fees. Not sure why you are so committed to holding on to that deal. I can maybe understand staying if there isn't service from other carriers but that's no bargain.

What network is that? I think currently for AT&T you have no option of unlimited data and for two lines 15gb is $50/phone. You then pay $10/GB of data over the limit.

OrchidFlame

Nov 28, 2015
Visit site
There are quite a few WC members using XLs on AT&T. Carrier phones should be in the "if there aren't ANY other alternatives" category.

Forgive my ignorance, but I assumed this thread was regarding AT&T carrying the 950XL or not. Which, so far, they do not have. Sure I can buy it from MS and use it on AT&T, but I certainly cannot go to AT&T and hand them my 1520 to get the 950xl on my next plan. Some of us don't just have $650 laying around, which is why NEXT is so useful for being able to get the newest phones. Several responses on this thread said they "heard" AT&T would carry the 950xl mid November. It's now December and they do not carry it!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zahrajooon1254