Lumia 950XL - Paired with DT-903.. Doesn't show notifications from the charger..?

vidhyasome

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
So., I have just got the new phone and the charger.. Pairing and all went fine., but no notifications from the charger (fast blinking)..

I did try soft reset, forget the charger and pair again to no avail..

Do the Gadgets app need an update? Anyone else with the same problem?

It does show the led light intensity changes when changing the setting from the gadget app, so I'm guessing its not the pairing problem...

Thanks...

DLong4

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
I had never heard of the Gadgets app. Thanks for the tip! With the now-retired L1520, I was using a PMA Duracell Powermat with a wireless charging case, and there was no bluetooth pairing. With the Gadgets app, I see a lot of options for notifications on the recently-purchased DT-903!

JoaoCSM

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Just clean the pairing from Lumia 950 XL and from the charger (long press on the bottom button until it blinks a few times).

Then open the Gadgets app on Lumia and pair the charger from there. It will ask permition to pair and so on. After the pairing is done you'll have all the options related to notifications, charging needed warning and led bright.

Regards

cb950xl

Nov 4, 2015
Visit site
Just clean the pairing from Lumia 950 XL and from the charger (long press on the bottom button until it blinks a few times).

Then open the Gadgets app on Lumia and pair the charger from there. It will ask permission to pair and so on. After the pairing is done you'll have all the options related to notifications, charging needed warning and led bright.

Regards
JoaoCSM
Thank you I have been looking at forums trying to get advice on how to get my 950XL to pair with the DT-903 for about a 3 weeks. Your advice on clearing the charger made it work!!!!!! It would be great is you shared this on the other forums where people are having problems. You have made me happy and kept me from going crazy. You deserve a great big ATABOY! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
When I had talked to Microsoft support they told me the 950XL would not work with the DT-903. I think they need to put you their payroll!:

vidhyasome

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
After updating to 10586.29, every time I slide the option to turn on notifications, it slides back to off without any options:( It worked wonderfully before newest build.

Mine too, but I did not even get the 10586.29 update, and when I saw the gadgets update, I was excited... but now, the app is fully broke and it detects no accessories...

thaddyusmaximus

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Mine too, but I did not even get the 10586.29 update, and when I saw the gadgets update, I was excited... but now, the app is fully broke and it detects no accessories...
Same here for me. I saw the article for continuum update and wanted to update but the gadgets app shows nothing and finds nothing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ozis