Lumia Camera app update

Qtweeder

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
heya, i just got an update on my 1020, for lumia camera, i am running wm8.1

i wasn't sure if everyone on wm8.1 got it or just the 1020 - wonder what's new (as no change log in the store!)

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Have it but haven't installed yet as I'm sure Microsoft would have done something to make it worse just because.....
Sent from my Lumia 1020

Pieter Wolff

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
Got it for my 925 also on WP8.1

Hmm my dear Blackadder. Also received the update for my now antiquated 720. It's still going strong and have given up replacing it for the time being.
One burning question is how your 925 battery compares to your derelict 720. I've seen some 925's being for sale in Cape Town but the battery seems to be a bit of a negative point. Do you agree or is it not as bad as some people make it out to be?
Yours truly, Baldrick....👍

Blackadder_100

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Hmm my dear Blackadder. Also received the update for my now antiquated 720. It's still going strong and have given up replacing it for the time being.
One burning question is how your 925 battery compares to your derelict 720. I've seen some 925's being for sale in Cape Town but the battery seems to be a bit of a negative point. Do you agree or is it not as bad as some people make it out to be?
Yours truly, Baldrick....👍

Hi Baldric! You are right to question the battery life of the 925 versus the 720. Here are my thoughts...I was fortunate to get a brand new 925 at reasonable cost so it has a new battery. With moderate use it easily lasts through a full day and evening. As a user of wireless charging I just pop it on the stand at bedtime where it also serves as a night time clock using Glance. With the same usage pattern the 720 lasts a good two days, but I find the advantages of the 925 (gorgeous display, zippier response and great premium looks) to be worth the downside of shorter battery life. If you recall, I had hoped to replace the 720 with an 830 but I experienced too many issues with that model. I do think that the 925 is a worthy upgrade to the 720 but I keep mine as a backup just in case 😊

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb