Lumia offers app

tuxedo323

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
I've tried 4 times to register for the display dock but I haven't received any emails with the confirmation code. Even the spam folders are empty. Anyone have any luck?

Anne Peltier

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
I've had the same problem although I've only tried it twice. I'm thinking waiting a day or two might help, thinking they don't have it set up correctly.

robertre

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
It took me from late Wednesday night until mid day on Thursday to get responses to my submissions, but I finally got them all at the same time and was able to order my dock.. I have seen it go in and out of stock, and it shows in stock now.

Charles Goin

Nov 13, 2014
Visit site
I found the direct link to the App itself.. I downloaded and ran it and got my dock on its way..

Now one thing I found hilarious. In IE Edge, I couldn't hit the install the link button.

BUT in the UC Browser I could and it ran from there fine. SO.. try installing the UC browser and then go to this link..

aka <dot> ms <slash> lumiaoffersapp ( apparently I do not have the ability to post links.. )

Cant speak for our international friends... But for me in the US it worked.

I also bought my phone via Expansys ( I wouldnt recommend them.. phone has no warranty.. and you have to install and do the factory recover to get it to work right. As it was a Hong Kong version and NOT the international or Unlocked US version )

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon