Make a video, with music, edit on phone

vEEP pEEP

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
Hello,

I was asked at work if we could make a quick video with my music featuring some people on a team.

Since I am the only guy with a Windows Phone, and everyone else has an Iphone, suggestions on what is the best WP app to use?

Has to be able to edit video (move stuff around), trim, add music, save in a common format .mp4 and vary quality. Has to be a phone app (Nokia 930 compatible please)

Suggestions on what to use - paid or free?

if you have made some videos using the app and your WP - point me to a link!!! I'd love to see what you did!

Thanks,

Mr. V

vEEP pEEP

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
I don't think it works with W10m. I added a video, but when you try to add media - it takes you to your photos. You can't navigate to any other folder.....

vEEP pEEP

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
Thanks - i really like it but have run into some issue (like previously mentioned) and it is unable to find any audio. It only goes to the video folders - I cannot navigate elsewhere. Plus - is it being developed anymore? Awesome product!

Movie maker 8.1 works in windows 10 mobile

Sent from mTalk

faisalbaba

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
Thanks - i really like it but have run into some issue (like previously mentioned) and it is unable to find any audio. It only goes to the video folders - I cannot navigate elsewhere. Plus - is it being developed anymore? Awesome product!
In photo app, there is 3 dot in bottom of app.click on that you will see choose location

Sent from mTalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion