Mango for UK?

Livett

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
We've heard carriers and their release plans for US, France, Germany and even Holland.

Unless i've missed something obvious somewhere I see nothing at all from UK carriers? I went in to Three and they were about as useful as a pair of sunglasses on a bloke with one ear. Orange haven't replied to my queries, and i'm yet to hear anything from Vodafone or O2 either.

Anyone hear anything?

Reactions: VernonEL

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
We've heard carriers and their release plans for US, France, Germany and even Holland.

Unless i've missed something obvious somewhere I see nothing at all from UK carriers? I went in to Three and they were about as useful as a pair of sunglasses on a bloke with one ear. Orange haven't replied to my queries, and i'm yet to hear anything from Vodafone or O2 either.

Anyone hear anything?
3 UK have tweeted (Official 3 Twitter) they will release Mango in the next 2 weeks Livett. (No Exact Date) :)

Livett

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
Yea very much so, i'll stick with my Curve for now until it hits (or though my contract is 3, the brand on the Mozart is Orange), either way.

adesonic

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Someone on XDA has posted a conversation with O2 support that says mango is coming to O2 phones first week of October, although the O2 support droid says users will be notified of the update by a text to the phone which doesn't sound right to me.

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
Someone on XDA has posted a conversation with O2 support that says mango is coming to O2 phones first week of October, although the O2 support droid says users will be notified of the update by a text to the phone which doesn't sound right to me.

That also doesn't sound right to me. I've never had a text from O2 when updates for the WP have been released.

If I have to wait until the first week of Oct, I may flash Mango onto my phone tomorrow (considering the no-roll back)....

rhisop

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
T-Mobile Update

I am new to this forum but am loving my Omnia7. However I am on T-Mobile in the UK and was wondering if anybody had heard when they plan to release mango?

I did ring but was met with a confused wall of silence and then the classic line, is that an Android update.... Cue banging head on desk!!

Any help appreciated

Cheers

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720