Matte anti glare screen protector for the Lumia 650?

vishalrao

Apr 22, 2016
Visit site
Hi,

I am thinking about getting a matte (anti glare) screen film for my Lumia 650 because this is my first OLED screen phone and while I really enjoy the blacks/contrast levels, the reflections off the slightly shiny screen are a bit of a distraction.

I had seen a matte screen film on an LG Android phone (G4 I think) with IPS display a few years ago and it looked great, so wanted to see if anyone else has put one of these on their 650 and what their experience has been?

Thanks!

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

I am thinking about getting a matte (anti glare) screen film for my Lumia 650 because this is my first OLED screen phone and while I really enjoy the blacks/contrast levels, the reflections off the slightly shiny screen are a bit of a distraction.

I had seen a matte screen film on an LG Android phone (G4 I think) with IPS display a few years ago and it looked great, so wanted to see if anyone else has put one of these on their 650 and what their experience has been?

Thanks!

From my experience with OLED and AMOLED this is exactly the right solution. I don't have a 650, but if I did I would put a matte screen protector on it. It worked for me with Lumia 925 and 928. It really makes a difference in sunlight readability.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alec sander