Matte grey Lumia 920 housing

kbilly70

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
I'm looking to replace the housing on my 920 and like the matte grey. Does anyone have a link to a retailer that has it? I can't find much of anything for the grey except a couple of places that have basically no description or pictures.

Thanks in advance.

HaibaneReki

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Actually I'd leave the black SIM tray there, heard somewhere it looks nice - same as the keys and USB port (plus saves some cash:winktongue:)

lumia920lum

Mar 23, 2015
Visit site
I found this video on youtube, but is seems its not available on ebay. But this housing would be cool to have, we would have unlimited stand by.
youtube.com/watch?v=L9nCqMtBujs

HaibaneReki

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
guh!! that's so cheap, too bad I'd have to buy a new digitizer AND the SIM card slot reader for it to get fully operational again :crying:

weaksauce27

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Oh gosh! What made me want to do it was when I had a case on it, a tpu one to be exact it actually scratch my housing! All the rocks and debris effed up my phone. Phone feels new and I'm just rocking it naked for about a month now. No scratches or dents without a case. But if you need a case I recommend leaving the plastic tape that's with the new housing or buy decal skin before you put a case on!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786