Messaging app keeps signing me out on mobile

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
For the past few days I've noticed that the messaging app on windows 10 mobile keeps signing me out randomly. I then have to sign back in
This worries me because the sms backup might not be happening because of the frequent sign in and outs happening

Anyone experiencing the same?

I'll try updating to the newer redstone 1 build when I get the chance

Rinsun

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
For the past few days I've noticed that the messaging app on windows 10 mobile keeps signing me out randomly. I then have to sign back in
This worries me because the sms backup might not be happening because of the frequent sign in and outs happening

Anyone experiencing the same?

I'll try updating to the newer redstone 1 build when I get the chance

It happens to me too ,I sometimes discover that on my All Apps list it says' Messaging- Sim 1' instead of 'Messaging- Vodafone In' and I check in Messaging app settings and find myself signed out.Then I turn on internet and sign in.Since I use small tiles for Phone and Messaging on start screen it doesn't show there.I am on 14393.67 non Insider.This never happened on Th2.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
It happens to me too ,I sometimes discover that on my All Apps list it says' Messaging- Sim 1' instead of 'Messaging- Vodafone In' and I check in Messaging app settings and find myself signed out.Then I turn on internet and sign in.Since I use small tiles for Phone and Messaging on start screen it doesn't show there.I am on 14393.67 non Insider.This never happened on Th2.

so it's not build specific :straight:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb