Microsoft Band 2, Medium

Status
Not open for further replies.

boltz82

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
Item Description: Microsoft Band 2 (size: Medium) in good condition. The black band is showing the typical wearing common with Mocrosoft's Bands. The clasp has some signs of wear as well. There is not damage to either, just the wear of use typical with these devices. Comes with charging cord and box.

Price: $100.00

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: N/A

Condition: Used, but in good condition. Ready for your work out.

Includes: Box and all that came with it. Manuals and charging cord.

Item Location: Florida

Shipping Details: Free

Payment Options: Paypal Gift or add fees.

Additional Info: ImageUploadedByWindows Central Forums1461528854.874894.jpg

Photos: See attached.

Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address)

Last edited by a moderator:

bunky1971

Sep 29, 2008
Visit site
Swap you a like new Galaxy Grand Prime (T-Mobile unlocked), glass and holster for this. Only used for a week and a half. Went back to a RAZR. V3 RAZR haha

boltz82

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
Swap you a like new Galaxy Grand Prime (T-Mobile unlocked), glass and holster for this. Only used for a week and a half. Went back to a RAZR. V3 RAZR haha

I appreciate the offer Bunky, but I am not a fan of Android or Samsung at all. Thank you.

bunky1971

Sep 29, 2008
Visit site
I appreciate the offer Bunky, but I am not a fan of Android or Samsung at all. Thank you.

Understandable, what about a Lumia 735 straight swap OR your band and a few $ for a minty 640xl dual sim unit? Or a box of BlackBerrys was delivered today, I can sort them and see what's what 😁

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Understandable, what about a Lumia 735 straight swap OR your band and a few $ for a minty 640xl dual sim unit? Or a box of BlackBerrys was delivered today, I can sort them and see what's what 😁

I think you're a bit late on this one. Let's see what the OP says...

G4 Approved

boltz82

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
Sorry Bunky and DeathMoJo, I meant to post earlier but this is headed on its way up to NY. This thread could be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire