Microsoft finally crams Copilot AI into Microsoft Launcher for Android smartphones

Polorboy

Feb 10, 2024
Visit site
The headline makes this sound like a good thing? No one wants Copilot in or on anything. No one wanted "Cortana", why on earth would anyone want "Copilot". It is one of many reasons why NO ONE willingly upgrades to Windows 11. No one wants ANY AI in anything they do. Every AI BS that gets introduced has failed miserably. Maybe Microsoft should take the hint and drop this AI BS. While they are at it, remove the ads, make local accounts for Windows the default standard, and get rid of 99% of the stuff that makes up windows which is just bloat, spam, ads, and borderline malware.

Arun Topez

Aug 19, 2023
Visit site
The headline makes this sound like a good thing? No one wants Copilot in or on anything. No one wanted "Cortana", why on earth would anyone want "Copilot". It is one of many reasons why NO ONE willingly upgrades to Windows 11. No one wants ANY AI in anything they do. Every AI BS that gets introduced has failed miserably. Maybe Microsoft should take the hint and drop this AI BS. While they are at it, remove the ads, make local accounts for Windows the default standard, and get rid of 99% of the stuff that makes up windows which is just bloat, spam, ads, and borderline malware.
Was gonna say the same thing. 'Finally'? Most people do not want that. I disagree about Cortana though, she was actually useful and capable and fun to use at it's prime before they ruined her.

Reactions: James LaBarre

James LaBarre

Sep 14, 2016
Visit site
Microsoft adding Copilot to Microsoft Launcher is exactly why I removed it.

But MS seems to have blocked reviews on their Google Play page. I guess they can't handle what people think of it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theXenzieJ