Microsoft gave me a hard time

scagle7

Nov 28, 2013
Visit site
So I am now on my 3rd 1520. The first one had issues with the screen, for some reason the screen would look like the resolution changed, so they swapped it out. Second one it kept rebooting for no reason, at least 3-4 times a day, had it for about a week and took it back. So I go to the store and the rep says I did a soft reset and it should fix it. I said I already did that! And a hard reset! She said well we can't give you a new phone until we verify! Wtf! So she wanted me to leave the phone for a day! I said just give me my money back! I bought the the phone outright Manager came over and said they just can't exchange anymore because they will get in trouble. Apparently people have been bringing phones back just because they have a scratch on them smh! So I just got a refund and bought a new phone!

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
So I am now on my 3rd 1520. The first one had issues with the screen, for some reason the screen would look like the resolution changed, so they swapped it out. Second one it kept rebooting for no reason, at least 3-4 times a day, had it for about a week and took it back. So I go to the store and the rep says I did a soft reset and it should fix it. I said I already did that! And a hard reset! She said well we can't give you a new phone until we verify! Wtf! So she wanted me to leave the phone for a day! I said just give me my money back! I bought the the phone outright Manager came over and said they just can't exchange anymore because they will get in trouble. Apparently people have been bringing phones back just because they have a scratch on them smh! So I just got a refund and bought a new phone!

Are they scratching easily?

scagle7

Nov 28, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I got another one, I don't think so, my 2 didn't have a scratch on them. They really were defective. I think she meant phones in general.

Citizen X

May 11, 2013
Visit site
Apparently people have been bringing phones back just because they have a scratch on them smh!

I seriously doubt that. I have had issues with Nokia phones like the purple screen on the Lumia 900 but the acutal outside hardware is beautiful. Pretty much the best in the business. I think someone people at MSFT were BSing you... which isn't surprising.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs