Microsoft isn't the best place to preorder a Surface Pro 11. Here's the best bundle on the flagship Copilot+ PC.

chris9465

Nov 3, 2015
Visit site
I just bought a Surface Pro 9 win11 pro and its the biggest piece of junk I've ever owned. Screen crashes constantly the on screen keyboard is a bad joke. Its slow as molasses up hil in the winter. This Tablet 11 pile of crap will be no different.

Microsoft needs to stop trying to build hardware they're horrible at it.

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
I just bought a Surface Pro 9 win11 pro and its the biggest piece of junk I've ever owned. Screen crashes constantly the on screen keyboard is a bad joke. Its slow as molasses up hil in the winter. This Tablet 11 pile of crap will be no different.

I've had a Surface 3, Surface Pro 5, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Go and they've all been excellent. You just got a dud item. It doesn't mean the line itself is dud. Send it back to them and get it replaced. Every model of PC and even every product will have a few duds so this is nothing specific to Microsoft or Surface. It amazes me that people can't think beyond their own immediate environment. Do you really think that that's how all Surfaces work and everyone else just hasn't noticed? When people get defective products they have them replaced. That's how the world works. Less self-pity.

TheIzzz

Sep 13, 2019
Visit site

You must be trolling? I've owned an i7 Surface Book 2 13in since 2018 and it's been absolutely fantastic with nearly zero issues. And after I upgraded to W11 in 2021, it became even better, more battery efficient, and MUCH more fluid in software and touch responsiveness. I don't think you bought a legitimate Surface product, dude. Microsoft's hardware quality is 2nd to none, even besting Apple in some regards.

Reactions: nop

Arun Topez

Aug 19, 2023
Visit site

You most likely got a defective unit and should've gotten it replaced. All my Surface devices, including my current SP6 still run like brand new. Actually, with Windows 11 it runs a lot more smoother. Somehow I'm even able to use Photoshop normally on it lol.

Microsoft may have issues, but it definitely isn't on the hardware side. They've always been great at hardware, it's the software they've been struggling and repeating the same mistakes with in recent years.

Arun Topez

Aug 19, 2023
Visit site
In Canada, Costco has a bundle deal SP11 (1TB/16GB RAM) + Keyboard w/ Pen + 2 year warranty for $2,149.99 CAD, cheaper than MS's own website. But unfortunately, it's only available in black, it's not the Flex Keyboard, and it's not the OLED version. But I guess it's decent for those who don't care for those 2 items.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arthur Dent