Microsoft News Roundup: Farewell Activision Blizzard deal, goodbye Windows 10, and so long Microsoft-branded accessories

outlast2023

Apr 29, 2023
Visit site
ABK deal still definitely happening, 1 country in the world isn't gonna stop an acquisition that will be approved in the whole world, good riddance windows 10 updates, I can finally live in peace not worrying about those annoying updates.

Jez Corden

Staff member
Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
ABK deal still definitely happening, 1 country in the world isn't gonna stop an acquisition that will be approved in the whole world, good riddance windows 10 updates, I can finally live in peace not worrying about those annoying updates.
it's certainly happened before. ARM + Nvidia, Facebook + Giphy, UK CMA has killed many global tech deals, cus the establishment and regulatory framework is absolutely stupid.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
It doesn't matter to me. I don't own and won't buy any Activision Blizzard, EA or Xbox branded games. Those are overpriced and have bad DRM policies. I'll support indie developers buy purchasing games for GOG.

eric peacock

Sep 20, 2017
Visit site
Too bad they're ending Microsoft peripherals. Microsoft keyboards have been the best keyboards for me since the late 90s. They're the only company that makes a good, a really good arched and split ergonomic keyboard at a fair price.

I've tried umpteen combinations of brands and devices in the past couple of decades, and always end up being most comfortable and efficient with Microsoft keyboard and Logitech mouse.

Sean Endicott

Staff member
Oct 28, 2014
Visit site
Too bad they're ending Microsoft peripherals. Microsoft keyboards have been the best keyboards for me since the late 90s. They're the only company that makes a good, a really good arched and split ergonomic keyboard at a fair price.

I've tried umpteen combinations of brands and devices in the past couple of decades, and always end up being most comfortable and efficient with Microsoft keyboard and Logitech mouse.
I hope that they rebrand some of the most popular Microsoft accessories as Surface devices. The ergonomic keyboard and several Microsoft-branded mice are lovely.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs