Microsoft Offers app has disappeared from my UK 950XL during setup! How can I get it back?

W

WPCentral Question

Microsoft Offers app has disappeared from my UK 950XL during setup!

I've just taken delivery of a 950XL bought on an O2 contract via Carphone Warehouse. Before purchase I had it confirmed that I/it would be eligible for the free Continuum Display Dock offer.
When I first turned on the phone (at work) I had no internet connection so proceeded through setup without loading up my Microsoft account details. I wouldn't normally have bothered but I just wanted to check that the Lumia Offers App was there as I'd heard about the problems people were having.
Made it through setup and looked for the Lumia Offers App - it WAS there - before closing the phone down.
I get home later and complete the setup (which included loading the backed-up data from my Nokia 930), head straight for the Lumia Offers App and it's disappeared!
Sooo...........factory reset > load Microsoft account > didn't load the 930's backup and.............same story again (doh!!)
This offer was a major influence on my purchase of this handset so I'm pretty annoyed about this.
Can anyone help me solve this issue so I can get the free Display Dock??
Thanks in advance, Ben

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786