Missing account from Outlook mail app on W10 Mobile

• Thread starter WPCentral Question
  • Start date
W

WPCentral Question

I am not sure what happened but I noticed yesterday that I am not getting any emails through my outlook account on the latest fast ring build of windows 10 mobile. When I go into accounts there are no accounts showing and when I try to add it, it says that it already is connected, but the inbox view says to add an account. I have tried powering off and a soft reset but nothing changes. I finally did a hard reset and when I open the app it asks for me to choose the account and everything works like it should......until the app updates and then back to the same issue with no accounts for inbox. My external emails seem to be fine as well as the calender.

Jeddic

Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
I have this same issue. One other troubleshooting step I tried was removing my MS account from the phone, then re-adding it. I still wasn't able to view my mail in the app. This issue also occurred in the W10 early after release, but I don't remember if that was fixed through an update or if I did something.

Anyone else having this issue? Has anyone been able to get Outlook Mail app working for their Microsoft account mailbox after having this issue?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raymowen