Missing apps

RaRa85

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
So I'm using build 10512 on my Lumia 920 and I notice a few missing apps. In particular Lumia Storyteller and Movie Creator. Does anyone know if these are temporary layovers until the universal Store is up and running or will these apps no longer be available going forward? Thanks for help.

RaRa85

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
did you upgrade from 8.1 to 10 and found them missing?
Yes they are not in the new Windows 10 Store and I went from 8.1 to the new build. Also I did a full reset of my phone after some issues so all of my apps and everything were wiped clean.

Sent from my D6616 using Tapatalk

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Yes they are not in the new Windows 10 Store and I went from 8.1 to the new build. Also I did a full reset of my phone after some issues so all of my apps and everything were wiped clean.

Yep, noticed the same thing, Had to hard reset, Windows Phone did not download a bunch of apps and games after going to Windows 10, after checking into my apps, going to find these apps are not even in the store but, if you use a 8.1 device, they are.

RaRa85

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Yep, noticed the same thing, Had to hard reset, Windows Phone did not download a bunch of apps and games after going to Windows 10, after checking into my apps, going to find these apps are not even in the store but, if you use a 8.1 device, they are.
I figured that. I really hope those apps will return to the Store though. This build is actually working perfect for me granted I'm using it on a non SIM device so I can't test stuff like phone calls or messaging but everything else works great.

RaRa85

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure actually as I did the reset hours after upgrading before it became unresponsive.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb