MMS not sending on LTE

tk-093

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Weird problem I'm having. I am unable to send any picture messages in LTE. It just says unable to send. I tried to a Verizon Palm Pre, US Cellular BlackBerry and Verizon Trophy. All failed. As soon as I was on 3G it went through.

4G just got turned on two days ago so I don't know if there are some bugs on that end?

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I have the same problem in LTE. I have not been in a 3G area to try that yet, but I have spent about an hour on the phone with Verizon tech support, and while on the phone I looked here and found your post. Glad you posted, because since I told him I found this post, he is going to reach out to Nokia and see what they know as well, thinking maybe it could be a more widespread issue than just the two of us. I'm going to send him a link to this thread as well. He will get back to me.

Getintothegame

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Interesting. I had the same issue. I restarted the phone, though, and it works fine now.

EDIT: Just to confirm, I just sent a picture message to myself and a few others and they all went through, all on LTE.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Ok... I got a call back from Verizon (and BTW, it was their level 2 tech support that I was on with for most of that prior hour, and it was him who called me back). He said he spoke with his Nokia contact, and Nokia is not aware of any problem.

VZW Level 2 guy is going to escalate it to two different avenues. First is to a forum within VZW that includes higher up tech guys, and some Nokia people. The other is some higher up tech guys, to make sure it isn't a network problem within Verizon.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
And then, of course, I saw Getintothegame's note, and I restarted my phone. I can't believe I made such a rookie mistake. Yes, restarting my phone solved the problem. I texted the level 2 guy at VZW and let him know.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett