MN Fantasy Baseball League is Back!!! We Need Teams!!!

pkcable

VR Expert
Jul 3, 2009
Visit site
PK, did you post this thread on the other MN sites too?

Sent from my Xbox One using WPCentral Forums

Yes, every one! Even WebOSNation! We have a good mix of team, 3 people from CB, 3 from iMore, 2 (and as soon as snowmutt joins 3) from WPCentral, and 1 from AC, and 1 from SWFs

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Yes, every one! Even WebOSNation! We have a good mix of team, 3 people from CB, 3 from iMore, 2 (and as soon as snowmutt joins 3) from WPCentral, and 1 from AC, and 1 from SWFs

Sweet! I'll post about this in our (WPC's) post challenge to get moar to sign up!

pkcable

VR Expert
Jul 3, 2009
Visit site
Sorry to sound clueless, but how does this work exactly? And how do I draft on March 28th?

This you will need to do from a PC or a device with flash ( you can use an iPad if you have a flash browser for it) you go to the yahoo fantasy site at draft time and it will prompt you to join our draft. You will then have about 2 minutes per selection to pick your players, we do this in turn according to our draft order. You can also see what it is like ahead of time by doing a practice draft.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
This you will need to do from a PC or a device with flash ( you can use an iPad if you have a flash browser for it) you go to the yahoo fantasy site at draft time and it will prompt you to join our draft. You will then have about 2 minutes per selection to pick your players, we do this in turn according to our draft order. You can also see what it is like ahead of time by doing a practice draft.

I'm in your league though, so I'm confused. Do I have zero players now?

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Were you able to get in? We have just 1 slot left!

Nope. Ya'll filled up quick!! Also, I had a stupid work schedule, so exhaustion was more to blame then the filling of teams.

Hope ya'll have a great season. I was hoping to compete for last place as I learned, but it seems I lost even at that....

Let me know if interest prompts you to add more teams. If not... keep us up to date. Dying to see Gedzum and unstoppablekem's reasons for losing.....

:devil:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99