More Rubbish written about the surface pro.

yloops

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
Someone please explain how such trash can be allowed on the internet and news streams....

Microsoft Surface Pro 2 months on, sales disappointment

The website suggests poor sales in the products second month before any sales figures have been revealed.... its pathetic just thought id late the community read and laugh..

Anyways, three weeks with the pro and loving, so glad I imported it from the US!

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Tech blogs love to kick the guy who's down. If BlackBerry has even one problem the tech blogs will cry it out as the end of BlackBerry. Sensationalism gets hits, hits on sites with ads means money. Can you see the pattern emerging here?

Jnbs

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
Simply wow.. That guy must be kidding.. Anyways I went to best buy yesterday and saw some,people wanting the SFRT.. I helped them to understand a bit about differences between RT and 8.. Also i asked the sales guy if he had sold some SF, he said that they are becoming very popular.. Hope its true and W8 takes off!!!

WasteSomeTime

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I see the same amount of windows devices in school as mac. Excluding the phones. I believe that this guy is living in a cave.
Sent from my SGH-i677 using Foroplex

dstrauss

Feb 11, 2013
Visit site
Although the first thing that comes to mind is Bugs Bunny "WHAT A MAROOON!" but I was at our little backwoods Best Buy last night, and they still have 13 SP 128 units in the cage - and they've been there nearly two weeks. As a huge supporter/cheerleader for the SP, that is a real downer. But I'm not so sure its a problem with Surface as much as it is the unending series of "Windows 8 Sucks" and "Windows 8 is DOA" articles in the tech and general press. It is mind boggling to me that the Surface Pro demand hasn't gone through the roof. Maybe 8 ounces and 0.2" thicker is just too much weight and volume for current iPad nerds to handle? In a less sarcastic vein, maybe it is battery life, and the unfounded belief that Haswell will bring with it 8 hour battery life. INTEL SHOULD DISPEL THAT RUMOR NOW - no version upgrade of a mainline Intel processor has EVER delivered 60% system battery life upgrade - NONE (and don't tell me about Atom - it is a fork of the x86 processor line).

yloops

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
Its just so frustrating o read such poor journalism, and you know in the end such sentiment will snowball, and larger site will pick up the idea, with "rumours" of poor sals which can help it become a self fulfilling prophecy. Although, with the Surface Pro, I think its genuinely so good I doubt it could happen

Talldog

Mar 7, 2013
Visit site
The bottom line is that there are a lot of people out there who want to see MS fail and will say anything to try to make that happen. Fortunately, the Surface Pro is not aimed at low information types. The kind of folks the Pro is aimed at are intelligent enough to understand its strengths, and I think it will do fine. In fact, it already is.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abbatyya