MOTO G (I am scared!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WasteSomeTime

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
You keep revolving around the price of $200. Why can't Nokia / MS price the Lumia 820 at $200 or a bit more than that on their website. That way people will think, I can get the quad core or I can get the Lumia and get an 8 mp camera and a stable OS. Because all the hardware manufacturers throw into an android phone is to make it run more smooth. Maybe the phone that is to compete ( Lumia 820 for example) can say " smooth experience " on the box.

WasteSomeTime

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Citation needed. First time I've ever heard of large amounts of returns on the 520.

Too many people in this thread are far too emotionally invested in the financials of a company and others spreading FUD. Nokia will be fine, they know how to compete and they've been doing it for decades. After getting caught with their pants down during the iPhone release, and BlackBerry's near death state, I doubt Nokia or any other company for that matter would sit idly by while competitors release new phones. It's called competition! New more advanced products are released all the time, at lower and cheaper prices as the tech matures. Stop panicking lol. It's starting to sound like fair-weather sports fans :evil:

I thought black berry was already dead.

anony_mouse

Banned
Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
Citation needed. First time I've ever heard of large amounts of returns on the 520.

I think the suggestion was that this might happen once the Moto G is released. I'm also sceptical though. The features in the Moto G are already available in other Android phones at the price (even if the phone is not as good), and I also didn't hear of unusual return rates for the 520.

Too many people in this thread are far too emotionally invested in the financials of a company

That's what makes this forum so much fun! :)

anony_mouse

Banned
Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
You keep revolving around the price of $200. Why can't Nokia / MS price the Lumia 820 at $200 or a bit more than that on their website.

Because they would lose money on each Lumia 820 they sold at $200?
Microsoft do have the money to do this - but are they prepared to lose (even more) from their phone business?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cagkles124