MS needs an Xbox one without the Kinect.

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
I'm sorry. It's really hard to understand what you wrote.

Separating sentences with periods and capital letters makes it easier to read. As Keith said, it's hard to tell where one thought ends and the next one begins. I don't know where the pauses are supposed to be.

paulxxwall

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
I'm sorry. It's really hard to understand what you wrote.

Separating sentences with periods and capital letters makes it easier to read. As Keith said, it's hard to tell where one thought ends and the next one begins. I don't know where the pauses are supposed to be.
never mind I guess all you see is my punctuation not my point but who cares about these forums right they never listen to us any way all we do is complain I always thought venting was for women thought I'd give it a try

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
And you're missing the point.

If you want to be able to communicate with people, you need to make an effort to be understood. Nobody likes having to decipher what you're saying just because you're being too lazy to write coherently.

poddie

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm just trying to figure out (a) if this Paul guy is just trolling everyone or if his writing skills are really that lacking and (b) why anyone I'd actually trying to understand him when he clearly couldn't care less.

vertigoOne

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
you made a good point I understand where the x1 is going I bet it would be awesome in the living room but I play mine in my gamming room so that's how making the Kinect an option is even better of an idea.who is it fair to that many of these Kinect are going to end up in the floor covered because as you know not to many people besides
me like this thing who is it fair to the developers of the Kinect the makers who? I know I won't need it when I get my x1 so what do I do with mine in my draw till the games I like implement the Kinect it will happen in the future but mean while this Kinect will sit in my draw I just don't think that's fair to any one me or Xbox they could have saved them for those that use and are interested why is so hard to understand that?

Xbox On. Play Titanfall. Snap Achievements.

Investment justified.

paulxxwall

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
No im not trolling .im getting the x1 so I'll try the Kinect then I'll complain.but not until then. it does look sweet I'll give it a shot

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cagkles124