Music player volume control not respond in 720

yaro da yaar

Banned
Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
It seems the problem is seen only for songs played from Nokia Music... Songs from SD card playing properly with change in volume level....

any update or solution to this... My phone already is Amber updated...
r u krunnal which talked with Pooja on omegle, and talked about 7 inch and your gf and marriage. Dude you are famous now, i can post the link

Abe III

Oct 30, 2013
Visit site
There is an option called Audio Levelling in Settings- Audio -(WHere you can change Dolby headphones ) Turn that Audio levelling Off. Now you can reduce volume from Music player.

yaro da yaar

Banned
Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
There is an option called Audio Levelling in Settings- Audio -(WHere you can change Dolby headphones ) Turn that Audio levelling Off. Now you can reduce volume from Music player.

This doesn't helps.
i am damn sure it is because of nokia music songs. I have nokia music songs, hungama.com songs and illegaly downloaded songs and this problem only occurs with nokia music songs.

kapilarora87

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
I bought lumia 720 abut 2 weeks ago, the volume function was working fine then. i have been facing the same problem since i started listening to music in 'NOKIA MIX RADIO' as now the music store is updated to this. i had downloaded all my songs from the store, but the volume function is not working while the song is running, i have to change the song to change the volume. and the problem is coming in all the songs except a few in which the volume is functioning. the audio settings (dolby effect and audio leveling) are not solving the issue.
i have noticed one thing that the problem is not coming if i play my downloaded songs from 'my music' option in 'nokia mix radio', but it is coming when i play them from 'music and videos'.

yaro da yaar

Banned
Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
I bought lumia 720 abut 2 weeks ago, the volume function was working fine then. i have been facing the same problem since i started listening to music in 'NOKIA MIX RADIO' as now the music store is updated to this. i had downloaded all my songs from the store, but the volume function is not working while the song is running, i have to change the song to change the volume. and the problem is coming in all the songs except a few in which the volume is functioning. the audio settings (dolby effect and audio leveling) are not solving the issue.
i have noticed one thing that the problem is not coming if i play my downloaded songs from 'my music' option in 'nokia mix radio', but it is coming when i play them from 'music and videos'.
all i can say is restart your phone

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria