Music stops when I climb on the Freeway - WHY?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

music stops when I climb on the Freeway - WHY?

Please help me.. I have a Nokia Windows 535 phone, I really love the phone but I find myself having an issue with the music side of it.. I ride bike and love listening to music while doing it, but every time I climb on the freeway the music to stop.. I have tried it with my car and listening to the music via bluetooth and it does the same, climb on the freeway and the music stops.. I have tried everything and nothing seems to work... please help!! I also noticed via bluetooth with my car that the phone stops playing music and then dials some random number I have no idea of, but it looks like someone or something has picked up with no sound from the other side - what the hell is that?

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Re: music stops when I climb on the Freeway - WHY?

Please help me.. I have a Nokia Windows 535 phone, I really love the phone but I find myself having an issue with the music side of it.. I ride bike and love listening to music while doing it, but every time I climb on the freeway the music to stop.. I have tried it with my car and listening to the music via bluetooth and it does the same, climb on the freeway and the music stops.. I have tried everything and nothing seems to work... please help!! I also noticed via bluetooth with my car that the phone stops playing music and then dials some random number I have no idea of, but it looks like someone or something has picked up with no sound from the other side - what the hell is that?

It seems a geo localized emply notify , try checking Cortana notebook and Calendar

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea