My Blu X150E battery draining fast

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

BLU wind hd lte X150E battery draining fast?

recently I purchased BLU win hd Lte X150E. I'm facing battery draining problem, I'm using on win-10, i was stopped background running programs like apps, photos update but still battery was drain fast within 3hrs. I think to change my battery? Pls help me.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: BLU wind hd lte X150E battery draining fast?

There is a reset button on the HD LTE that might very well help. http://forums.windowscentral.com/blu-win-hd-lte/386000-4.htm#post3461643

A couple posts below that is a picture showing the location of the fabled reset button.
attachment.php

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread... Please see this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

vemula

Feb 19, 2017
Visit site
Hi, to all, I'm using BLU win HD LTE X150E from last 7days i noticed battery discharging quickly with in 3hrs, while using camera, data browsing, apps using, calling and more. I did reset two times but no use. I'm using win-10 build ver-10.0.10586.107. If the battery is 100% at that time i take two or more snaps battery discharged to 96% or more, i stopped all background apps also. I think to change battery. pls solve my problem.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Hi, to all, I'm using BLU win HD LTE X150E from last 7days i noticed battery discharging quickly with in 3hrs, while using camera, data browsing, apps using, calling and more. I did reset two times but no use. I'm using win-10 build ver-10.0.10586.107. If the battery is 100% at that time i take two or more snaps battery discharged to 96% or more, i stopped all background apps also. I think to change battery. pls solve my problem.

I've merged these two threads... If you are not the OP of the first thread I apologize, but the two posts are so similar.

Did you try the reset button as described in post #2 above?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion