My letter to Satya Nadella

Roxton

Oct 7, 2015
Visit site
Dear Satya,

I'm just a guy who appreciates your and Microsoft’s efforts in making this world better.
First of all I wanted to thank you for your contribution to technologies that average consumers (like me) work with on a daily basis.
Windows 10 Mobile has definitely become better than ever, and with your contribution it will soon become a leading operating system on the mobile market.
A desktop version of Microsoft's OS is getting better and better each day, it contains less and less bugs and hiccups with every major release. Defects are fixed quickly and new features are always convenient and the experience - flawless!
Other Microsoft’s products, like UWP applications, the Store, Cortana and many others are of the highest possible quality (SMS-Relay in Skype UWP is more than just awesome, it’s astounding). They always provide people with the best experience no matter where they live and what language they speak. My regards here go to Microsoft’s top tier professionals, developers and QA engineers in India who definitely do their best to keep these products in their best shape.
What makes me especially happy is how Microsoft supports its aging products (like Surface Pro 3/4, Surface Book and others): driver and firmware updates are released frequently and always bring noticeable improvements, security issues are closed almost instantly and the whole experience never falls below the level that the top competitors on the market provide.
I’m wondering why people still use their Macs and Androids when we all have such a wonderful and flawless infrastructure? As for me, I’m always Microsoft’s biggest fan and supporter!

Thank you again for everything you do for regular consumers like I am!

Best regards,
Microsoft addict

P.S. It all would be perfect if it all really was the way I wrote.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes