my lumia 435 wont switch on

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

basically i put my phone in charge and it went to the battery sign so i thought that i should just wait and see in the morning if it will switch on but i woke up tried opening my phone 5 times but the screen still blank its been a whole week and still no results i brought chargers and its not working any help

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
basically i put my phone in charge and it went to the battery sign so i thought that i should just wait and see in the morning if it will switch on but i woke up tried opening my phone 5 times but the screen still blank its been a whole week and still no results i brought chargers and its not working any help

the battery might be faulty hence the reason it's not charging

When you plug in the charger, the phone is supposed to switch on while vibrating for a second or two - if it's not doing that, then the battery has an issue - try getting a new battery or getting a technician to look at it

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flynempire