my nokia LUMIA 520 MESSAGE ON SCREEN IS: "TRY AGAIN IN 779401 MINUTES"

W

WPCentral Question

HELLO,
I was using my Nokia Lumia 520 to browse internet, then power went off, when i tried loggin back , but the message i gives on my screen is, "try again in 779396 minutes, emergency call only"....i can see messages come in, but i cant open them, i can receive phone calls, but i cant make any call, i cant even get anywhere to type my passcode to open it up.

I cant wait for those forever minutes to access the phone, is there a way to gain access please?
Kindly urgently advice,

Ban

ShinraCorp

Feb 13, 2014
Visit site
The power went off, you mean like the battery died or you accidently turned it off? Also did you try shutting down your phone and restart it? Just press and hold the power button for a few seconds and then swipe down when it says "slide down to power off" If that doesn't work then try removing the battery from the phone (after you shut it off of course) wait a few seconds, put the battery in and power on the phone.

Lastly if that doesn't work you will need to do a factory reset of it. This is important you do it last since all of your data will be deleted and the OS reformatted.

Step 1. Turn off your phone then press and hold the power key until it vibrates then release.

Step 2. Press and hold the volume down key. If the exclamation mark will be shown on the screen, you can now release the button.

Step 3. You need to input these key combination:

Volume Up > Volume Down > Power > Volume Down.

After that it'll reset your phone. Which it is guaranteed to work.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99