My Nokia Lumina 1320 Charging Port Broke, Recommendations?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Hello.

My Cricket Wireless Nokia Lumina 1320 won't charge. The port is damaged and I was looking for a Charging Pad as an alternative, but I read this phone is not compatible with Qi. The guy at the Cricket store told me to find some place that will solder the pins back in and it will probably cost me around $80, but that does not always work. Or buy a new phone for $249. Cricket Customer Service said they only repair manufacturer's defects and to buy a new phone. I just got this phone 6 months ago and now it is dead to me.

Any suggestions?

I still like this phone and just don't know how to charge it.

Thank you.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

SteveJA91050

Nov 27, 2015
Visit site
Try looking on eBay for USB repair services, they generally start from about ?10 up to ?30. I've used this myself to get a tablet repaired. The price will depend on what type of device you need repairing:)

daisymae1

Mar 15, 2016
Visit site
I also changed the board myself. The charging problem disappeared but now I don't have service. How can I fix that? I noticed that the board I purchased has a different number than the original one. One is 96 and the new one has a 97. Could it be that or something else? Help is appreciated.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lenitana