My spotlight on my lockscreen has been replaced by a picture. How can I get it back?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

My spotlight on my lockscreen has been replaced by a picture. How can I get it back.

In personalization, I have it set on spotlight and for a few days I was getting a variety of pictures but now I have the original picture that I started with( not a spotlight picture) on my lockscreen and I'd like to have the spotlight pictures back.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: My spotlight on my lockscreen has been replaced by a picture. How can I get it back.

In personalization, I have it set on spotlight and for a few days I was getting a variety of pictures but now I have the original picture that I started with( not a spotlight picture) on my lockscreen and I'd like to have the spotlight pictures back.

check the settings again, it might have changed.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: My spotlight on my lockscreen has been replaced by a picture. How can I get it back.

Spotlight is dependent on an active internet connection. When booting the first time each day, I get the stock pic... Every wakeup after is Spotlight.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans