My Windows 2004 Bugs

limyx826

Aug 12, 2020
Visit site
I had encountered these bugs since I updated to version 2004 from 1909 last two week and I plan to share them here. I had updated to version 2004 thrice and thrice these same bugs appears. I had rolled back to version 1909 thrice due to these bugs since version 1909 doesn't have the bugs.

These bugs seem like only affect my PC specifically and do not appear to others. I need some help about this and want to know if these bugs fixable on user end.

First, the jump list tasks on taskbar doesn't work at all. For example, you click on a pinned folder or open in new browser window and none of those opened up. I had tested the bugs with what kind of program/app pinned or opened at taskbar, UWP apps such as calculator jump list tasks can be successfully launch while win32 based programs like Edge Chromium, Chrome, Firefox do not work at all.

Second, folder shortcut unable to open in new window while regular folder able to open in new window.

Third, win + x menu win32 shortcuts on start menu doesn't work. The ones affected are Mobility Center, Event Viewer, Device Manager, Disk Management, Computer Management, Command Prompt, PowerShell and Task Manager. On the other hand, shortcuts lead to Settings do work along with Search, Run and Desktop.

This is the ones I found so far. Any help is welcomed.

This is my PC specifications:
ACER NITRO 5 AN515-52
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8300H CPU @ 2.30GHz
Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 4GB
4+4GB RAM
1TB HDD
230GB SSD

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members