Need space.!

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
We would need more information, such as your phone model, the OS version and the steps that you've done to have "cleared some space".

In general, however, there are three basic means of clearing up space in Windows Phone 8.1:
1. clearing the temporary files & internet browsing data;
2. uninstalling apps;
3. deleting files/photos from your phone.

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
What version of Windows 8 are you running? Have you tried updating to Win 10 Prelease? Have you backed up your phone data and done a system reset to give a new baseline upon which to start. Give us as much info as you can. I haven't seen anyone complain about "Other storage" in quite a while.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
There are at least three ways to perform a system reset on your phone, but I'll just give you one - the simplest, and the recommended method if your phone is running well (i.e. no OS corruption problems, no hardware problems, etc.). The other two methods involves several button combinations and using a software to reinstall the OS.

Open your phone Settings > about > tap on "reset your phone". You will be asked if you really want to perform this action, since this action will erase everything custom about your phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jallymonz