New 1520 in hand... ? if pudding case makes putting phone in pocket a royal pain in the "arse"

jdooms

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
New 1520 in hand... ? if pudding case makes putting phone in pocket a royal pain in the "arse"

If I have a pudding case on the phone, will this make it difficult to put the phone in and out of a front or rear pocket of a pair of blue jeans? I wear jeans a lot and typically put the phone in my rear pocket. Curious if this will make it difficult due to a sticky case?

If so, anyone suggest a case that will give some protection and allow me to slide it in and out of my pockets?

Thanks in advance.

Asskickulater

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Re: New 1520 in hand... ? if pudding case makes putting phone in pocket a royal pain in the "arse"

If I have a pudding case on the phone, will this make it difficult to put the phone in and out of a front or rear pocket of a pair of blue jeans? I wear jeans a lot and typically put the phone in my rear pocket. Curious if this will make it difficult due to a sticky case?

If so, anyone suggest a case that will give some protection and allow me to slide it in and out of my pockets?

Thanks in advance.

I've been using this http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUwpUvbUpU2857805

its a royal pain in the *** to install, but once on, it feels very nice, doesn't give me any issues going in and out of my pocket

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yogmoh