new leaks confirming a lot of goodness!!!

wiggum15

Jan 29, 2014
Visit site
Yes, something that really needs to be added, its a joke that we dont have it already. Hate does ugly gap's between tracks.

Stephen Pedersen

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
There's a lot that Microsoft could do to their Music App. The shuffle would be laughable if it worked poorly. However, it doesn't work at all. Also, where's the favorites? I wish they could also add playlists like Apple does for new songs recently added, or playlists for audio books. With all these problems I still like the WP experience than Android and Apple. In addition, the windows phone keeps getting better and better. XBOX music was a hiccup but I found that the newer app is much better. Also, it works great with the subscription that is necessary to make it work. It makes having only 8gigs of memory a breeze. But, if you want to throw your music on a SD Card plan to have your music files corrupt on your phone. Hopefully Microsoft fixes this problem. I still would like to have my audio books and lectures to put on my SD Card, since I don't have all that much memory. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
michaeaughn