New update 10586.122

MirthRock

Jun 16, 2015
Visit site
I'm sorry if this was covered in this thread already. Can I update from 14267.1004 to 10586.122 by switching rings or will I not be able to get that update?

Win10all

Oct 12, 2015
Visit site
just wondering how long will take Microsoft to get it right. i am selling my 640xl ( due to there is not enought good apps for me to continue keeping it) and getting an android phone... my first windows phone, may be also my last one.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
just wondering how long will take Microsoft to get it right. i am selling my 640xl ( due to there is not enought good apps for me to continue keeping it) and getting an android phone... my first windows phone, may be also my last one.

People is different.... I'm tryng to buy a 650 in bundle with my carrier

nailzer

Nov 22, 2015
Visit site

AS far as the general public go, everything is fine, it's only insiders that know better (on a system that hasn't been launched, nor ready) It's only US that complain (insiders) Can you imagine another provider doing this ? It would be just the same.
I know so many Iphone users that wreck their phones on every update, no wonder they need so many staff and stores for people to go to, just so they can fix what is apparently ready for everyone.
I appreciate having an insiders view, without the need to carry o and complain, when, if you were not in here you would just carry on and be happy. That's what Insiders is all about.

anon(9812982)

Feb 2, 2016
Visit site
Another office update again on my Lumia 735, again it was asked to purchase a Office 365 subscription to fully utilize the application, though this time happened only on Word :| This is really annoying, had to disconnect and reconnect the MS account to Office :|

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flynempire