New Update 8.10.14192.280

rocking23nf

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
this update sucks for me on my htx 8x
its happened everyday so far that when I plug in my headphones, the music is playing through the speaker of the phone, I have to unplug and replug a few times to get it to work.
also music will randomly stop playing and crash, so I have to go back into music and start it again.

asim311

Jun 28, 2014
Visit site
i rest my at&t lumia 1020 phone 2 time in window 8.1 cyan
my at&t lumia 1020 window 8.1 cyan os version 8.10.14192.280
frimware revision num 3051.50009.1425.2001
not reciveing udates

asim311

Jun 28, 2014
Visit site
i fell so badly when i want to record a call in my window phone 8 and window 8.1 cyan
but there was no option for call recording
Microsoft should be added call recording apps
can any one tell me how Microsoft added call recording app in window 8 and 8.1

SSgt Bruskowiz

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Call recording is something they left out on purpose.
Has to do with laws in some countries think of matters of privacy etc.
Microphone automaticly shuts of when you try to record a phonecall.

It was possible in wp7x but left out in wp8x

Last edited:

Raul Campos

Oct 27, 2014
Visit site
Didn't notice any issue with my L930 so far

Update: battery drain still being the same problem, I thought it was going to change, but still the same, I believe is little worse, because even if I don't touch the phone, battery keeps draining, and I already change all the apps running in the background, lets see if this change after the next update, and I can say the heating problem is worse, sometimes I believe that the motherboard will get burned in some point, but this is only when playing games, lets see what happend.

Last edited:

livekyle

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Installed it on my Lumia 1320
The resuming Time reduced for me
There are others who stated the same, I'm just gonna quote you to pick up the Topic :)

The question I have: After I installed the update I experienced the same improvements for about a day or so but then everything went back to how it was before. Whatsapp is a good example for this. Often it takes like 3-5 seconds to resume which is quite annoying. I was so glad when that had changed but then the phone got sluggish again. Has anyone observed the same behaviour??

Btw I have a Lumia 920...

mikey2toes

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
There are others who stated the same, I'm just gonna quote you to pick up the Topic :)

The question I have: After I installed the update I experienced the same improvements for about a day or so but then everything went back to how it was before. Whatsapp is a good example for this. Often it takes like 3-5 seconds to resume which is quite annoying. I was so glad when that had changed but then the phone got sluggish again. Has anyone observed the same behaviour??

Yes i noticed on my htc 8x that its starting to go sluggish again and resuming is showing alot more now.

AmGaD-SaLaH

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site

Yeah .. The same here l1320 it was good hardly to see any resuming... But now I see it a LOT

DarkLynx79

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
I've noticed a number of issues with my Samsung ATIV S once I installed this update. First it's caused issues launching certain apps, specifically Microsoft developed apps. My calendar doesn't open anymore and my Twitter client doesn't want to connect to the internet. I had to uninstall and reinstall my Facebook app to get it working again. Also when I try to update my native apps like music or even OneDrive they fail with error code 80073cf9, yet third party apps install and update normally. I searched all over the internet for this error code and all I found was pertaining to Windows 8.1 store apps and not Windows Phone. Anyone else experienced this issue? I really don't want to have to do a hard reset as I have lots of things on my phone that don't get backed up to OneDrive I have to try and save. I also don't have time to redownload over 300 apps. If someone was able to fix this without doing a hard reset I would love to hear your suggestion.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SlimPulseWeightLoss