Nice to meet you

Hyunato

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Nice to meet you forum.

My main phone is the HTC One running Android and I bought a Note 3 as some sort of toy, but I didn't like it.
I decided to trade it for a Lumia 1020 and it should arrive tomorrow :) I'm very excited.

I used a Samsung Omnia 7 "back in the day" and really liked it. This was before I tried Android and before I was using all the apps I use today.

It feels good to be among other Windows Phone users. Hopefully we can all see the day WP get's the success it deserves.

Before my Omnia 7 I had a BlackBerry Bold 9000 with a 2 megapixel camera, and I remember I was at a car show with my new phone and I suddenly realized I would be able to use my phone to take pictures and actually look at them later. That moment was so cool. When I was writing this I looked for and found the pictures I took so I thought I would just share some of them. 5 megapixels but going to this from the horror that is a Bold 9000 camera, it was quite something. Silly of course, but because of this I hold WP quite dearly. Besides it being a good OS naturally.

WP_000017.jpg
WP_000015.jpg
WP_000035.jpg

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Welcome aboard ⚓ WPcentral its great you joined us here and there are many forums for newbie's, check out Windows Phone 8 (guilds and how to's) tips and tricks for newbie's and good luck with that 1020

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss