Ninjacat Wallpapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zachary Boddy

Staff member
Aug 3, 2014
www.windowscentral.com
Hey guys! If you've made some custom Windows 10 wallpapers featuring our awesome ninjacat logo, I'd love to see them! Especially if you've mashed up the official Windows 10 wallpaper with the ninjacat. I'll download any that I like and actually use them as my desktop wallpaper as well.

ann79

Aug 4, 2015
Visit site
Helo, this is some wallpapers that i made.You can visit others at my deviantart acc too. TQ

ann79

Aug 4, 2015
Visit site
thanks,
yes i do. i already uploaded all the wallpapers that i made at my deviantart account , and i will add more soon.

Zachary Boddy

Staff member
Aug 3, 2014
www.windowscentral.com
Could you please post a link? Thank you.
The wallpaper I want more than anything is a wallpaper using the official Windows 10 Hero logo (the new one not the one we first saw that didn't look as nice) with the ninjacat riding a fire breathing unicorn and holding up the Windows flag with all four logos and not just two. And correct shadows, haha. I'd also really like to have the I'm A Windows Insider flag too but that's just me being extra wishful. Below I've attached what I've been using as my wallpaper.
Ninja Cat Riding A Unicorn Wallpaper [1].jpg
I like it but it's not the official Windows 10 wallpaper (it's the old one), the shadows aren't correct at all and the fire is giving off some weird light that just looks like a bad spot.

ann79

Aug 4, 2015
Visit site
oh, i see.. ok i will try to look over it.
for flat/minimalist windows 10 wallpapers collection visit the album here = http<space>://gg.gg/FlatW10
visit other wallpaper too = http<space>://gg.gg/w10wan
*don't forget to remove the <space>

ann79

Aug 4, 2015
Visit site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member