NL 630 with Windows10 Preview

Sandeep Parandekar

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
Hello Experts,

I have upgraded my NL 630 to Windows 10 Technical preview and it is working super cool.

I am facing couple of issues and would need your help.

1. In Windows Phone 8.1 I have merged my both SIMs history together where as, this option is not available in Windows 10. this is cause me a lot issues, I am not able to get the call history from my SIM 2. Kindly help

2. Some times, when I get an incoming call, my NL 630 get stuck and screen goes off. Once call get disconnected.. everything comes to normal stage.

Above 2 issues causing me lot of trouble. It will be really helpful for your suggestions and comments.

Thanks in advance :)

Sandeep

Athull

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
Have you done a hard reset since update? If not do try it.
And is it ur only phone? Then u committed a huge mistake by upgrading to TP.
The first problem though is probably a missing feature in TP and can only be fixed by the next update(possibly.)
It was emphasized over and over again in the forums and the site how unstable preview is and why u shldnt put it on ur only phone.

Sandeep Parandekar

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for reply Athull. Yes, I haven't yet done the hard reset from the date I purchased... :)

I will try it today only.

And Yes, This is the only phone I am using and I dont mind if anything goes wrong. as I was dying to use the Windows 10 :)

Cheers :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs