No connection found, blue screen - Please help!

Miuna

Apr 16, 2016
Visit site
Hi, Im new here. I recently bought my laptop, lenovo yoga 900, 3 months ago with windows 10 already installed in it. I had experienced the blue screen during the 3 months about 2 times. However, about 1 week ago, it started having more frequent blue screen (3 in a week) and restarts on it's own, after restarting, my computer cannot find any wifi connection. The only button to press is the flight mode button when I press the wifi icon. I had restarted it, and it's fine again.

But today, it happened again, it doesn't work after restarting. I had tried the microsoft guide on connectivity issues on microsoft website, but it didn't work.
The other devices with my family work absolutely fine with my wifi at home.
Windows 10 has numerous updates, but I kind of remember it has one update a few days ago.
For this last blue screen, I remember the error name was something like system thread exception.
If it is a virus, I would gladly reformat. I don't have a lot of files to save anyway.
Can it be a virus?
Please save my laptop!

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Hi, Im new here. I recently bought my laptop, lenovo yoga 900, 3 months ago with windows 10 already installed in it. I had experienced the blue screen during the 3 months about 2 times. However, about 1 week ago, it started having more frequent blue screen (3 in a week) and restarts on it's own, after restarting, my computer cannot find any wifi connection. The only button to press is the flight mode button when I press the wifi icon. I had restarted it, and it's fine again.

But today, it happened again, it doesn't work after restarting. I had tried the microsoft guide on connectivity issues on microsoft website, but it didn't work.
The other devices with my family work absolutely fine with my wifi at home.
Windows 10 has numerous updates, but I kind of remember it has one update a few days ago.
For this last blue screen, I remember the error name was something like system thread exception.
If it is a virus, I would gladly reformat. I don't have a lot of files to save anyway.
Can it be a virus?
Please save my laptop!

Search , download and make a scan with antimalwareytes.org, or spyhunter, or AdwCleaner (free!), follow on screen instruction!
Did you got a antivirus???
If doesn't resolve, bring it back for assistance warranty

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos