no contract 520 go phone from BB website for 49.99

Stokesperc1

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Just bought no contract 520 go phone from BB website for 49.99. Figured I could give it to my niece as a WiFi only device for Xmas. Could not resist the price.

donebrasko

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I use the Samsung focus with a 32gb SD card as my Zune player to download music. Would u suggest me switching to the 520 for the same? I have the 928 as my phone and to stream music but sometimes I let others borrow my player. Should I keep the focus or go for this?

rakesh1995

Banned
May 26, 2013
Visit site
I use the Samsung focus with a 32gb SD card as my Zune player to download music. Would u suggest me switching to the 520 for the same? I have the 928 as my phone and to stream music but sometimes I let others borrow my player. Should I keep the focus or go for this?

did focus had sd card???

Sent from my Uuusumm Lumia 520 using Tapatalk

rakesh1995

Banned
May 26, 2013
Visit site
Its cheap now buy one. If you are not happy sell it on eBay after the price rises back. You will still get a profit

Sent from my Uuusumm Lumia 520 using Tapatalk

fdalbor

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
I got one from Amazon for 64.99; but they put up the sold out sign the next day. Went to Best Buy, sold out also and then the Microsoft store, sold out also. I don't know if you can still buy a 520. I bought it to backup my 820 (which I love). Was really surprised how nice the phone is. I put (Wifi works fine) all the apks I have on my 820 on it in case something happens to my 820. It won't replace my 820, but it sure is nice for the price. If they were available on all carriers (contract and non contract) I sure don't see why they haven't sold a billion of them. I ended up using the go phone sim that came with it and getting a 25$ a month no contract plan to hold it over.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
did focus had sd card???

yes, the Samsung Focus had an exposed SD card slot. However, once put in the device it is locked down and reformatted, essentially assimilated into the phones main storage. Want to remove it? Don't, won't work otherwise you have a specific device that can read and erase such cards. (since WP7 didn't really support SD)

donebrasko

May 16, 2013
Visit site
yes, the Samsung Focus had an exposed SD card slot. However, once put in the device it is locked down and reformatted, essentially assimilated into the phones main storage. Want to remove it? Don't, won't work otherwise you have a specific device that can read and erase such cards. (since WP7 didn't really support SD)
Yeah i have a prepaid blackberry phone that can do it

fdalbor

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
If you have a windows computer with a SD card slot you can use any of the free open source programs that can repartition, erase, reformat etc and redo the card where it can be used in another phone. I have done this many times redoing cards to be used with Linux and Windows in a dual boot system. After all the smart phone is just a tiny computer.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss