no hover reactivation of glance screen? Build 14322

kvrbrijith

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
After the latest update, the glance screen app has become the part of the settings panel. But, after fading out, it can't be reactivated by hovering my hand over the screen -which makes it useless... Anybody here have the same problem..?

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Even though it has been added to the settings, the old one is still available under extras. The one in the settings deactivates the setting in extras. Just use the one from extras and glance will be working like it used to before.

kvrbrijith

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
Even though it has been added to the settings, the old one is still available under extras. The one in the settings deactivates the setting in extras. Just use the one from extras and glance will be working like it used to before.

My problem was, before updating to Redstone build, I hard reset my phone. Later, after the update, the glance app in the extras panel gives me only vacant boxes.... Can't even activate the glance screen

kvrbrijith

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
You can uninstall the old one from 'storage'. (settings > system> storage).... But, the latest one lacks stability.... It is wise to stay with old one

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaledOlavive