no option to attach content from sd card or share from onedrive in whatsapp

manus31

Aug 16, 2014
Visit site
Im new to windows mobile, only got my first last week. I have installed the windows 8.1 prev for developers update yesterday, so as well as getting used to windows phone in general, I have tons of extra features to mess with. The reason I mention this is that I dont know what previous windows releases where like:

I am using whatsapp currently to message. The great thing about this app is that you can usually send your pictures and video to contacts. The problem I've noticed is that there seems to be no way of attaching content from your sd card. It will only look in the phones memory for content. There is also no support for onedrive. Now this may have been the way the app has always functioned, or it could be a problem specific to the current windowd update, maybe there is something I need to do ?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

manus31

Aug 16, 2014
Visit site
On looking at it more closely, I can see that whatsapp will look in the pictures folder of the sd card, but not videos. It will also look in a folder titled whatsapp within the pictures folder, where it stores all media recieved.

So the best solution I can see for this is to copy videos from your sd card into this whatsapp folder. At least this way, you dont have to put content into your phones memory.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon