Nokia 920 GDR3 bluetooth issues

spyderzWPC

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I have installed the GDR3 update on the nokia 920, just a heads up I am running into minor audio issues while using Bluetooth. wasn't sure if anyone else had this issue.

While listening to music on a Bluetooth headset

receive a txt message read aloud to me over Bluetooth

reply with txt using voice cmds.

when this closes the music will not play correctly and skips.

this has happened with multiple headphones. Has anyone else had this issue?

borasar

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
I have installed the GDR3 update on the nokia 920, just a heads up I am running into minor audio issues while using Bluetooth. wasn't sure if anyone else had this issue.
when this closes the music will not play correctly and skips.
what do you mean by that? please describe in more detail

spyderzWPC

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
when I have finished sending the txt message, the music restarts and just cuts in and out, I have to reconnect the Bluetooth headset device to get the music to play again.

iamtim

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I don't have a BT headset, but I do have a BT car (Ford, Microsoft Sync). For what it's worth, I have not seen those issues when playing music and receiving text messages over BT from my GDR3 920.

rajrhins

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
I am sure abt one thing is, the issue u mentioned is not because of GD3..because i have not updated to GDR3 but I have faced this issue,...While driving I use BT headset for hearing songs and at tht time this voice guided message is heard when I receive a Text..I say Ignore after tht voice message,then it plays back music normally..If u don't say anything then u will face this problem...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro